Early Modern Literary Studies 9.2 (September
Information, Journal Availability, Contact Addresses
| Editorial Group
| Submission Information
- Ann Thompson and Gordon McMullan,
eds. In Arden: Editing Shakespeare: Essays in Honour of Richard Proudfoot.
London: Thomson Learning, 2003.  Margaret Jane Kidnie, University of
- Internet Shakespeare Editions, A Shakespeare
Suite CD-Rom.  Matthew Steggle, Sheffield Hallam University.
- Peter Corbin and Douglas Sedge, eds. Thomas of
Woodstock or Richard the Second, Part One. Manchester and New York: Manchester
UP, 2002.  Michael Egan.
- Marcy L. North. The Anonymous Renaissance: Cultures
of Discretion in Tudor-Stuart England. Chicago and London: U of Chicago
P, 2003.  Frank Ardolino, University
- Jonathan F.S. Post. English Lyric Poetry: The
Early Seventeenth Century. London and New York: Routledge, 2002. 
Marcus Nevitt, University of Sheffield.
- Reviewing Information, Books Received for Review,
and Forthcoming Reviews.
- Responses to articles, reviews, and notes appearing in this issue that are
intended for the Readers' Forum may be sent to the Editor at L.M.Hopkins@shu.ac.uk.
Responses to this piece intended for the Readers'
Forum may be sent to the Editor at L.M.Hopkins@shu.ac.uk.
© 2002-, Lisa
Hopkins (Editor, EMLS).