Early Modern Literary Studies 10.3 (January,
Information, Journal Availability, Contact Addresses
| Editorial Group
| Submission Information
- Christopher Highley and John N. King eds. John
Foxe and his World. Aldershot: Ashgate, 2002.  Allyna Ward, University
- Martin White. Renaissance Drama in Action: an
introduction to aspects of theatre practice and performance. London:
Routledge, 1998.  Ben Spiller.
- Russell West. Spatial Representations and the
Jacobean Stage: From Shakespeare to Webster. Basingstoke: Palgrave,
2002.  Peter Sillitoe, University of Sheffield.
- English Short Title Catalogue, 1473-1800.
CD-ROM. 3rd ed. 2003.  E. Thomson Shields, Jr., East Carolina University.
- Richard Dutton, Alison Findlay and Richard Wilson,
eds. Region, Religion and Patronage: Lancastrian Shakespeare. Manchester:
Manchester UP, 2003.  Julie Sanders, University of Nottingham.
- Charles R. Forker, ed. Richard II, 1780-1920. London: Athlone,
1998.  Timothy Rosendale, Southern Methodist University.
- Darryll Grantley. English Dramatic Interludes,
1300-1580: A Reference Guide.  Cambridge and New York: Cambridge
UP, 2004. Scott Oldenburg, SUNY Buffalo.
- Derek B. Alwes. Sons and Authors in Elizabethan
England. Newark: U of Delaware P, 2004.  Steve Mentz, St. John’s
- Andrew Carpenter, ed. Verse in English from Tudor
and Stuart Ireland. Cork: Cork UP, 2003.  Felicity Henderson,
- Gerald Curzon. Wotton and His Worlds: Spying,
Science, and Venetian Intrigues.  Matthew Steggle, Sheffield Hallam
- Swiss, Margo and David A. Kent, Editors. Speaking
Grief in English Literary Culture: Shakespeare to Milton. Pittsburgh:
Duquesne University Press, 2002.  Philip Edward Phillips, Middle Tennessee
- Reviewing information, books received for review,
and forthcoming reviews.
Responses to articles, reviews, and notes appearing in this issue that
are intended for the Readers' Forum may be sent to the Editor at M.Steggle@shu.ac.uk.
Responses to this piece intended for the
Readers' Forum may be sent to the Editor at M.Steggle@shu.ac.uk.
Matthew Steggle (Editor, EMLS).