Early Modern Literary Studies 15.3
Information, Journal Availability, Contact Addresses
| Editorial Group
| Submission Information
Lent/Easter Terms 2011.
 Michael Grosvenor Myer.
- Cymbeline, presented by Fiasco Theater and Theatre for a New Audience at the New Victory Theatre, New York City, January 28, 2011.  Bethany Packard, Vanderbilt University.
- The Taming of the Shrew and Henry IV, Part 2 by William Shakespeare and The Fair Maid of the West by Thomas Heywood, performed by the American Shakespeare Center, Blackfriars Playhouse, Staunton, Virginia. 2 September - 28 November 2010.  Kevin Donovan, Middle Tennessee State University.
- Hamlet, presented by Northern Broadsides at the Arts Centre, University of Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Aberystwyth. 9 April 2011.  Kevin De Ornellas, University of Ulster.
- The Comedy of Errors and Richard III, presented by Propeller at the Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield, 19th – 30th January, 2011, and touring.  Lisa Hopkins, Sheffield Hallam University.
- The Winter’s Tale by William Shakespeare. Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis, Minnesota. 29 January – 27 March, 2011.  Bruce E. Brandt, South Dakota State University.
- The Witch of Edmonton, presented by Red Bull Theater at the Theater at St. Clement’s, New York City, January 29.  Bethany Packard, Vanderbilt University.
Annaliese Connolly and Matthew Steggle (Editors, EMLS).