EMLS hosts resources, etexts, databases, and archives of interest to researchers in early modern literature.
- Modern-spelling editions of Cavendish circle plays:
- Early Stuart Libels: an edition of poetry from manuscript sources. Ed. Alastair Bellany and Andrew McRae. Early Modern Literary Studies Text Series I (2005). http://purl.oclc.org/emls/texts/libels/
- Edited modern-spelling etexts of Renaissance plays, prepared in connection with the Editing a Renaissance Play module of Sheffield Hallam University's MA in English Studies:
- George Wilkins, The Miseries of Enforced Marriage, edited by Rhiannon O'Grady (2002).
- Thomas May, The Tragedy of Agrippina, edited by Lyndsey Clarke (2003).
- Anonymous, The Tragedy of Nero, edited by Tracey Siddle (2004).
- Anonymous, The Tragedy of Claudius Tiberius Nero, edited by Sharon McDonnell (2004).
- Anonymous, The Fatal Marriage, edited by Andrew Duxfield (2004).
- Nathaniel Richards, The Tragedy of Messalina, the Roman Empress, edited by Samantha Gibbs (2004).
- Richard Brome, The Queen's Exchange, edited by Richard Wood (2005).
- Thomas Rawlins, The Rebellion, edited by Amy Lockwood (2006).
- Anonymous, The Valiant Scot, edited by Pat Griffin (2007).
- Jasper Fisher, Fuimus Troes, edited by Chris Butler (2007).
- John Ford, The Queen, edited by Tim Seccombe (2008).
- Thomas Heywood, The Rape of Lucrece, edited by Chris Bailey (2009).
- Gervase Markham and Lewis Machin,The Dumb Knight, edited by Kris Towse (2009).
- Samuel Daniel, The Tragedy of Cleopatra, edited by Lucy Knight (2011).
- Anon, A Warning for Fair Women, edited by Gemma Leggott (2011).
- Anon., Two Lamentable Tragedies, edited by Gemma Leggott (2011).
- John Spencer Hill. John Milton: Poet, Priest and Prophet. A Study of Divine Vocation in Milton's Poetry and Prose.
- Romuald I. Lakowski,"A Bibliography of Thomas More's Utopia."
- Romuald I. Lakowski, "A Bibliography of Thomas More."
- Romuald I. Lakowski. Sir Thomas More and the Art of Dialogue. Ph.D. Diss. U of British Columbia, Fall 1993.
- R.G. Siemens, "Milton's Works and Life: Select Studies and Resources." Early Modern Literary Studies, iEMLS Postprint <URL: http://purl.oclc.org/emls/iemls/postprint/CCM2Biblio.html>. Originally published in Dennis Danielson (ed.). The Cambridge Companion to Milton. 2nd ed. Cambridge, 1999. Pp. 268-90.
© 2004-, M.Steggle (Editor, EMLS)