People, Place and Policy Online provides a forum for debate about the situations and experiences of people and places struggling to negotiate a satisfactory accommodation with the various opportunities, constraints and risks within contemporary society.
To receive new issue alerts please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the latest issue
- Back to the future: understanding and responding to alcohol use in Liverpool
by Martin Whiteford and Paula Byrne
- Fostering inter-cultural dialogue – visionary intentions and the realities of a dedicated public space
by Ronan Paddison, Marilyn Keenan and Sophie Bond
- Trust and participation in urban regeneration
by Dominic Aitken
- Everyday consumption practices as a site for activism? Exploring the motivations of grassroots reuse groups
by Mike Foden
- Book Review: End This Depression Now!
by Steve Fothergill
- Book Review: Climate Change and Society
by Will Eadson