Volume 3 Issue 1
To receive new issue alerts please email email@example.com.
In this issue
- The employment of graduates within small and medium sized firms in England
by Trevor Hart and Paul Barratt
- Learning lessons from stock transfer: the challenges in delivering second stage transfer in Glasgow
by Kim McKee
- Ecolocalisation as an urban strategy in the context of resource constraint and climate change - a (dangerous) new protectionism?
by Peter North
- A New Deal for Political Space: what effect could space have on attitudes to the New Deal for Communities?
by Deirdre Duffy
- How low should you go? Neighbourhood level interventions in the crime and community safety theme of New Deal for Communities
by Sarah Pearson
- Continuity or Change: considering the policy implications of a Conservative government
by Richard Crisp, Rob Macmillan, David Robinson and Peter Wells