Volume 5 Issue 2
To receive new issue alerts please email email@example.com.
In this issue
- Prospects for a Big Society? Special Issue of People Place and Policy Online: Guest Editorial
by Peter Wells
- Big Society and community: lessons from the 1998-2011 New Deal for Communities Programme in England
by Paul Lawless
- Private giving and philanthropy – their place in the Big Society
by Cathy Pharoah
- 'Do-gooders, pink or fluffy, social workers' need not apply? An exploration of the experiences of the third sector organisations in the European Social Fund and Work Programme
by Richard Crisp, Ellie Roberts and Dave Simmonds
- A Big Society in Yorkshire and the Humber?
by Peter Wells, Mark Crowe, Jan Gilbertson and Tony Gore
- Review Article - The Big Society and participation failure
by Rob Macmillan