Volume 1 Issue 2
To receive new issue alerts please e-mail email@example.com.
In this issue
- Gated communities in England as a response to crime and disorder: context, effectiveness and implications
by Sarah Blandy
- Cities and their hinterlands: how much do governance structures really matter?
by Tony Gore and Steve Fothergill
- Active citizenship in the governance of anti-social behaviour in the UK: exploring the non-reporting of incidents
by Rionach Casey and John Flint
- Offenders in the post-industrial labour market: lubricating the revolving door?
by Del Roy Fletcher
- Resistance and identity: homeless women's use of public spaces
by Rionach Casey, Rosalind Goudie and Kesia Reeve