Volume 3 Issue 2
To receive new issue alerts please email email@example.com.
In this issue
- Special issue on research methods and methodology: editorial
by David Robinson and Peter Wells
- Measuring participation at a local level: be careful what you ask for!
by Jan Gilbertson and Ian Wilson
- Local workplace employment and the quality of jobs framework
by Paul Jones
- Reflections on the use of oral history techniques in social research
by Elaine Batty
- Translating productively: texts, contexts and concepts
by Nina Gribat