SINTO is a partnership of library and information services in the Yorkshire and north Derbyshire with the goal of improving services to users through co-operation, training and planning. Membership is open to any organisation providing an information service or with an interest in librarianship and information management.
SINTO membership provides the following benefits to organisations and their staff:
- Training and Professional Development events
- Networking and a Community of Practice
- A framework for Information Planning
- The South Yorkshire Access to Libraries for Learning scheme
- A local document delivery service
- Information, advice and research
- Representation and advocacy
Further information can be found by using the links on the left.