Early Modern Literary Studies 3.2 (September 1997)
- Publishing Information, Journal Availability, Contact Addresses | Editorial Group | Submission Information -
- Article Abstracts / Résumés des Articles.
- Marlowe, Edward II, and the Cult of Elizabeth. . Dennis Kay, University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
- The Poetic Nocturne: From Ancient Motif to Renaissance Genre. . Chris Fitter, Rutgers University, Camden.
- The Perdita Project: A Database for Early Modern Women's Manuscript Compilations. . Victoria Burke and Elizabeth Clarke, Nottingham Trent University.
- John Rogers. The Matter of Revolution: Science, Poetry, and Politics in the Age of Milton. Ithaca: Cornell UP, 1996. . Andrew McRae, University of Sydney.
- Warren Chernaik. Sexual Freedom In Restoration Literature. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 1995. . Andrew P. Williams, North Carolina Central University.
- Stephen Orgel. Impersonations: The Performance of Gender in Shakespeare's England. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 1997. . Anthony Dawson, University of British Columbia.
- Louis Montrose. The Purpose of Playing: Shakespeare and the Cultural Politics of the Elizabethan Theatre. Chicago: U of Chicago P, 1996. . Paul Budra, Simon Fraser University.
- Joan Ozark Holmer. The Merchant of Venice: Choice, Hazard and Consequence. New York: St. Martin's P, 1995. . Bryan N.S. Gooch, University of Victoria.
- Elizabeth Cary. The Tragedy of Mariam. Ed. Stephanie J. Wright. Staffordshire: Keele UP, 1996. . Carrie Hintz, University of Toronto.
- Charles Ross. The Custom of the Castle: From Malory to Macbeth. Berkeley: U of California P, 1997. . J.B. Lethbridge, University of Tuebingen.
- Reviewing Information, Books Received for Review, and Forthcoming Reviews.
Responses to articles, reviews, and notes appearing in this issue that are intended for the Readers' Forum may be sent to the Editor at EMLS@UAlberta.ca.
© 1997-, R.G. Siemens (Editor, EMLS).